- To begin the design process, you will fill out the Montage Design Form. This form is in 2 parts; the first asks information about the design and product you would like. The second part allows you to FTP your images directly to a designer.
- When your design is finished, you will receive an email link to our preview site where you can mark any changes needed to the design. If changes are required, an updated preview link will be sent for your approval.
- Once your design has been approved, your designer will place your product order for you.
- You will receive high-res JPEG files of your design on a CD with your finished product.
- Once your print order has shipped, your high resolution files will accessible via your online account. You will have 30 days to download these files. CLICK HERE for instructions to download your files.
This service is not for standard class or school composites. Click here to see standard S&E composite options.
- When your design is finished, you will receive an email link to our preview site. This link may be shared with your clients.
- Up to 10 changes (submitted together at one time) are included in the original design fee. Any changes over this amount will be billed an additional fee per change.
- Examples of changes are: replace image #12 with image #14, delete image #25, make image #34 black & white or change text (new text must be provided)
- Changes must be made within the original design style chosen. Changing design styles constitutes a new design order.
- Design orders will be billed when the preview is sent (changes may still be made after an order is billed).
- Montage design prices are per piece plus knockout fees (if applies).