- Plan your flyer design. Use our Flyer Design Worksheet to help you with the decision making process
- Print your package definitions PDF file from hhschools. See instructions below.
- Submit your order to the Design Center by filling out the Flyer Design Form.
- When the design is ready you will be sent a proof via email. Please look over your finished pre-pay flyer design carefully and mark any necessary changes in Workfront.
- We have a provided a helpful checklist to assist you with the approval process. Click here to view pre-pay flyer design checklist.
- When your approval is received, you will be sent the high-res JPEG files of your pre-pay flyer design via email. Orders should be made using these files through hhstudio.
Your designs will be kept on file at H&H and changes may be requested at any time at an additional fee.
hhschools package definitions
If you will be requesting a new custom flyer design, before filling out the Flyer Design Form you will need to set up your packages in hhschools and print a PDF file of the package set for your flyer. Download the package definition files that import into hhschools for all of our stock flyer designs.
download stock flyer package definitions
view Package PDF Instructions
Use this form to request a new custom flyer from one of our stock designs or to request changes to a flyer that has been designed and archived for your studio.
Flyer Design Form
Not sure what flyers you currently have on file for your studio? Fill out this form and our design staff will send you a preview of your current flyers.
flyer design preview form
Back to Top
- Design orders will be billed when the preview is sent; changes may still be made after an order is billed.
- Changes will only be allowed in the portion(s) of the flyer that have been customized. Any changes requested outside of this area will result in additional fees.
- Changes must be made within the original design style chosen. Changing design styles constitutes a new design order.
- Once a design is approved and final files are sent, a new order is required to request additional changes.
- Your approved designs will be kept on file at H&H and changes may be requested at any time for an additional fee.
If we receive a Change Request, up to 5 changes (submitted together at one time) are included in the original design fee. Any changes over this amount will be billed separately.