April 18, 2017
- Return to Project option. Customers can now return to the Edit Project dialog from any of the order screens, Package Order, Proof Order & Service Item Order. When the Return to Project button is clicked the user is taken directly back into the project that is being ordered from bypassing the Manage Orders dialog.
Back to Top
- Lock Edit Project subject fields while in Read Only Mode. Previously when a project was in Read Only Mode due to the project being in use by another workstation the workstation viewing the project in Read Only could edit the subject data fields not knowing the data was not being saved. Now all fields are locked while the project is in read only.
- Edit Field Value dialog opens behind the group wizard. Fixed the issue when working in the Group Wizard mode if you tried to open the Edit Field value dialog to edit data for multiple subjects the dialog would open behind the group wizard causing the user to think the application was frozen.
- Added a message when selecting to add "Enclose No Buy Slip" to a package that warns the studio they must have a "No Buy Slip" on file at the lab. Enclose No Buy Slip was being confused with No Print & No Buy.
- Remove the Job Service option "Portraiture" from non-green screen Package Orders & Proof Orders that are not HighRes PreUpload. The Job Service "Portraiture" does not get saved to the images unless the project is checked for HighRes PreUpload when the images are stored back to the archive.