January 2, 2019
- Knockout Only order improvement. There are 3 knockout types, Green Screen, Knockout Sports and Masters Extraction. All 3 types must be HighRes PreUploaded prior to placing any orders. As soon as the HRPL is completed hhschools creates a KO only order and the Preloaded images are sent to the Knockout Service. The improvement made to this process is only the images that have been HighRes PreUploaded are included in the images list for the KO only order. This improvement allows users to have multiple KO only orders processing from a single project at the same time resulting in fewer KO only orders being held in the SSE Project Queue.
- Masters Extraction workflow improvement. Added functionality to turn off warning messages when changing the knockout status of an image.
- Passwords are now created without leading zeros.
- Added a video link to the Edit Products Graphic dialog.
- Added a video link to the Project Setup dialog. There are 2 videos for help setting up a group project and assigning images to groups.
Back to Top
- Fixed an issue causing HighRes PreUpload Guids not being saved to the hhproject file
- hhproject Saving Improvements
- Project Summary Report Error; fixed the problem preventing the Project Summary report being created from a filter
- Fixed a bug that was preventing direct posting of images to hhimagehost
- Fixed an issue that caused a missing measure file element in the products xml file