March 1, 2018
- Direct Upload to HHImage Host. Images in a project can now be uploaded directly from a project to an Image Host Event without having to be processed through the lab. These images will not be color corrected by the lab and Green Screen and Extraction project are excluded from being direct uploaded to an HHImage Host Event.
- Added 2 new sizes to the Dimensions Print Grasses design: 1-5x7 4 wallets.
- Added 9 new products to the Geometrix Pro KO Theme. 1-3x5 & 2-Wallets, 2-3x5s, 1-5x7 Group, 4-Wallets, Dry Erase Magnet, 8x10 Magazine Cover, 2-4x5 Magazine Cover Magnets, Mouse pad, and Ceramic Mug.
Back to Top
- HighRes PreUpload warning change. When an image has a copy in the active view and the original is in the deleted view the user now will get a warning of the original image, in the recycle bin needing to be HRPL'ed as soon as the user tries to create an order.
- Studios experiencing a problem with Java(TM) Platform SE Binary has stopped working error message Can now add NativeDialogEnabled=false to the hhschools properties file to try to fix the issue.
- Fixed an issue with the page break inconsistency for the report SubjectID (Shoot List).
- Fixed the issue when trying to edit group names after sorting the names alphabetically not being able to edit the names.