August 14, 2014
- Updating embedded package package groups.
You can now easily update all of the package groups that are associated to active projects directly from the manage packages dialog. Included is a report verifying that the contents of the selected package group you want to update match the contents of the same package groups that are associated to active project. The report will show you the differences in the package contents for each project so you can manually update them.
- New Template Mapping Report.
This report is accessed from with in the Package setup dialog. The report will give you the ability to see what text is being mapped to each text field for each template in your package group.
- All Administrative Cds are now available in hhschools.
- Added the field Rank.
- Added a crop warning for templates not having a standard center crop. This is to protect the user from inadvertently overlooking these special templates.
Photo Magnet Bottle Cap Jewelry
Photo Magnet Only for Bottle Cap Jewelry
Mother of Pearl Necklace
Ind Deluxe Keychain w/Photo
Ind 3x3 Magnet with Text
Ind 3x3 Magnet without Text
Ind 3x3 Mirror with Text
Ind 3x3 Mirror without Text
- Added 4 new Digital Press Studio Background Series ID Card layouts.
- Added 4 new PVC Studio Background Series ID Card Layouts.
Back to Top
- Increased the font size of the First and Last Name text on the SubjectID Labels with Data Report.
- Fixed an issue where the option to print camera cards for those subjects not photographed in the project was printing all subjects.
- Fixed an issue when validating for complete and correct green screen background values the un associated data was being included in the validation causing incorrect invalid data reports.
- Fixed an issue on the Import Images Wizard if you inadvertently left the camera name blank there was no warning indicating why you couldn’t start the import.
- Updated the Project Summary Report so it’s more legible.