December 10, 2015
- Updated the custom start date calendars for the next year.
- The Package In option no longer defaults to Bulk. The user must select a Package In option before the order can be submitted.
- You can now attach up to 3 root cause images for remake orders.
- Updated the miss matched subject ID warning for cameras storing subject ID information using the image header EXIF.
- Updated the package setup graphics for Competitor Pro to use the soccer theme.
- Disabled the trash can icon in the deleted view to prevent accidentally restoring images to the active view.
- Changed the Safety Line color from green to red for dog tags so it is easier to see when cropping green screen images.
- Changed the selected image highlight from green to yellow in the Cull/Compair screen for easier viewing when compairing green screen images.
- Added the ability to import directly into the application the GreenScreen.Backgrounds file.
- Added the ablity to deselect page break on sort level for the project summary report.
- Tiff files cannot be imported into hhschools projects.
- You can select a range of images in the crop screen and apply the same crop to them all.
- Added new Funpak - Holiday Theme.
- Added new Admin Exports. Illuminate, Praxi Power, MMS, Cary Academy Export, Meal Tracker by Accuscan & Eagle Software-Aeries.
Back to Top
- Fixed a bug in the grade field sorting logic caused by extra spaces in front or after a grade value.
- Fixed an issue causing the crop image to be misaligned for the Academy Trader Cards.
- Fixed an issue that allowed green screen orderes to be submitted with out background values.