July 13, 2016
- Knockout at HiRes Pre-Upload. In order to deliver an even faster knockout service time, we have modified the green screen workflow. All Green Screen projects will be required to use HiRes PreUpload. Upon completion of the HiRes PreUpload all the images that are tagged as KO will be submitted for a knockout only order.
- Added the Package Name to the Package Label Report.
- Clear a single filter from within a multi filter sort.
- Search all Projects dialog columns are expandable for easier viewiing.
- Added Rustic Border Vertical 4x5 Magnet.
- Added 6x8 Horizontal Group Border Fusion Pro.
Back to Top
- Fixed Temporary Student ID report issue when adding blank camera cards to a project and not being able to print the Temporary ID Cards because of missing School Name and Year.
- Order file uploader only uploads zip files.
- Do not allow < or > symbols to be entered into Fixed Text fields for template mapping.
- Do not allow project names to end in a period.
- Do not allow Package Orders that do not have any products in the packages. The exceptions are Package Inserts or Online Sales with Package Inserts.
- Yearbook CD update. Fixed issue not requiring the user to select 1 of the 2 sorts.
- Camera dialog on filter tool bar. You can now see an expanded view of the multiple camera imports making it easier to select multiple cameras for filtering.
- Automated Class Composites. Added a 4th level sort. GroupName/Rank/LastName/FirstName.
- File uploader now warns of an upload in progress if user tries to close hhschools with an upload in progress.
- Update product png for the Fusion Pro Trader Card to display the correct text lines.
- Added a check for products that have been removed from the products xml in a software update to prevent users from ordering modified products in older package groups.
- Fixed issue of incorrect crop values for image aspect ratio when the user does not view images in crop screen.