April 5, 2019
Add ability to set a proof plan v2 price list to “Always require a background selection”
Select this option when you are proofing images that has not been extracted yet, but you want to offer background options to your clients. Examples of when you’d want to do this are:
- H&H Masters KO program – be sure the first background you add is your captured background file.
- Green screen or blue screen – Some studios choose to proof on blue or green, but they want to offer different backgrounds. Images have not been knocked out at the time of the proofing sale, but will be after purchase.
- Other images you have not extracted the background yet, but you will after purchase”
When “Require Selection of Background (?)” is selected, then, regardless of image filetype (jpg or png), in consumer interface, always required consumer to select the background they wish to have, and add this background data to the order data for the Order detail screen and the order report exports.
Gallery image Copyright protection – updated code to prevent consumer from being able to drag and drop images from galleries to their desktop. We expect to continue to have to make adjustments for this since browsers keep making it easier to allow consumers to do this.
Coupons – Proof V2 coupons – add a column for “Package items” so it displays on the “View coupons” page
- If no events are public for an organization, then when a consumer goes to this page the message "There are no active events for [organization name] at this time. Please check back later!"
- Show studio contact information on the organizations page
2nd sale cropping – fix bug where rotated image causes issue with crop window
Back office organization search – fixed bug where the search reset button didn’t work when searching for organizations.
2nd sale digital download only order – If a consumer orders only a digital download, then don’t show “shipping info” on the studio back office order detail
2nd sale gallery long image names – if an image filename is very long, show first and last part of filename to make it more usable in communication between client and studio
And various other spelling, grammar and interface cleanup & corrections.
Back to Top