H&H Color Lab is an equal opportunity employer. Recruitment practices reach inside and outside the organization to find the best qualified applicant for each position. Our organization strives to create a discrimination-free and equally fair selection process for each position available to qualified applicants. Hiring decisions are based on a fair and equal scoring process. Offers of employment are contingent upon satisfactory results of a drug and alcohol use and misuse screening, physical agility tests (for certain positions), and background check.
We lead by core values in constant pursuit of excellence:
- Integrity: Honesty, Keeping your word, Accepting responsibility for actions
- Building People: Inspiring, training and coaching to cultivate personal and professional development
- Truthful Communication: Tactful, Honest, Timely, Pertinent, Factual
- Trust & Respect for the Individual: Empathy, Care & Concern, Consistency
- Team Success Over Individual Success: Help others, Flexibility, Success as a whole
- Only a Right Thing Done in a Right Way is Right: The end does not justify the means
H&H Color Lab reaffirms its commitment to a program of equal opportunity as set forth below to ensure that the recruitment, selection, appointment, and advancement practices of the company afford equal employment opportunity to qualified applicants and employees from all segments of society without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy, political affiliation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Consistent with this commitment, the company will provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities and accommodations for religious practices in accordance with applicable laws, regulations, and policies.
H&H Color Lab, 8906 E. 67th Street, Raytown, Missouri 64133