Our core values reflect the culture of our workplace, how we treat fellow employees and conduct business with customers. We lead by:
- Integrity: Honesty, Keeping your word, Accepting responsibility for actions
- Building People: Inspiring, training and coaching to cultivate personal and professional development
- Truthful Communication: Tactful, Honest, Timely, Pertinent, Factual
- Trust & Respect for the Individual: Empathy, Care & Concern, Consistency
- Team Success Over Individual Success: Help others, Flexibility, Success as a whole
- Only a Right Thing Done in a Right Way is Right: The end does not justify the means
H&H Color Lab is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All employment decisions at H&H Color Lab are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, family status, pregnancy, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to providing an inclusive environment for all employees.
Offers of employment are contingent upon satisfactory results of a drug screen and criminal background check.
H&H Color Lab, 8906 E. 67th Street, Raytown, Missouri 64133